Global Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: retail market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market retailers' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global market with five year forecasts
The global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market had total revenues of $765.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012.
The apparel segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $482.3bn, equivalent to 63% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,042.7bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?