The rising popularity of complete chairside systems and intraoral scanners
will drive growth of the global dental CAD/CAM system market over the forecast
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the
current state of the market for dental CAD/CAM systems globally across a
Questions Answered in This Report:
- Competition is putting downward pressure on ASPs.
- What segments will be most strongly affected by price erosion?
- In what countries will the effects of this trend be most apparent?
- How will ASP declines affect overall revenue growth?
- Open software architecture will be increasingly adopted.
- How will this trend influence system ASPs?
- How will this trend affect the competitive landscape?
- The size of dental laboratories in the US, France, Italy, Spain, the
UK, and Japan tend to be smaller than those in Germany.
- How will the size of dental laboratories in these countries affect the
adoption of scanners and complete systems?
- What strategies should CAD/CAM system manufacturers use to promote their
technology to small-sized dental laboratories?
- Sales of intraoral scanners will experience very rapid growth at the
beginning of the forecast period, but will decelerate later in the forecast
period as the adoption of complete systems intensifies.
- What are the reasons for this trend?
- How will this trend impact the relative growth of these market segments?
Geographies Covered: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry
professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting
model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in unit
sales, installed base, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed
analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading