All segments of the Asia Pacific market for PV devices will expand as rapid economic growth supports increased penetration of the extremely large and relatively underpenetrated patient population suffering from PVD.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for PV devices in the Asia Pacific region across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- Risk factors for PVD will continue to rise throughout the Asia Pacific region contributing to rising procedure volumes.
- Which country will experience the strongest growth in procedure volumes?
- Which segment of the PV device market will see the greatest increase in procedure volumes through 2022?
- The penetration of endovascular treatment methods is growing rapidly.
- How will the cost-sensitive nature of the countries in this region affect device ASPs over the forecast period?
- In which segments will the growth of endovascular procedures be limited and why?
- How is device reuse affecting unit sales in this region?
- Significant room for endovascular treatment growth exists in the lower-extremity indications.
- What are the main drivers and limiters of growth in the lower-extremity segments?
- How will growth in lower-extremity treatments differ by country and device type?
- Highly anticipated DES and DCB devices for the lower extremities will expand the treatable population and drive market growth.
- When will DES and DCBs become available in this region and how quickly will they be adopted?
- How will DES and DCB adoption differ between the Asia Pacific countries?
- The Asia Pacific PV device market is dominated by large international manufacturers.
- Who are the leading competitors in each of the PV device segments?
- In which segments are domestic manufacturers challenging the positions of the international manufacturers, and how?
- What competitive strategies can firms use to maintain and/or improve their competitive positions going forward?
Geographies Covered: Australia, China, India, South Korea.
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period (2012-2022).
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading competitors.