The minimally invasive spine technology market has recognized strong growth due to an increasing focus on this segment by manufacturers and physicians and the continued introduction of new devices.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for minimally invasive spine technologies in the US across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- Growing interest in the clinical and cost-saving benefits of minimally invasive spinal procedures will continue to encourage market growth.
- What other factors are driving market expansion What factors are limiting physician adoption
- Which market segments are the fastest growing
- Changes to reimbursement will continue to affect the minimally invasive spine technology market.
- Which minimally invasive spinal fusion markets will be most impacted by changes to reimbursement through 2023
- Which device segments stand to benefit from current reimbursement policies
- The PPACA will play a role in shaping the market over through 2023.
- In what ways has it already impacted the market
- How will this affect reimbursement, patient eligibility, and procedure volumes going forward
- Many spine procedures will move out of the traditional hospital setting and will be performed in ASCs.
- Will this have any impact on the market size
- What is driving this shift, and contrarily, what are some of the associated challenges
Geographies Covered: US.
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period (2013-2023).
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading competitors.