Increasing numbers of general practitioners providing dental implants will
create greater access to dental implant treatments and patient awareness of
dental implant treatments, leading to strong procedural growth and market
expansion through 2022.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the
current state of the market for dental implants in North America, with market
projections across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- With the economic environment stabilizing, the North American dental
implant market will experience strong growth over the forecast period.
- What factors are driving growth in this market?
- What is the fastest-growing segment of the market?
- What will the size of the North American dental implant market be by
- As dental implants have continued to improve, some newer technologies
have seen more rapid growth.
- How are newer technologies impacting competing dental implant products?
- What indications are dentists selecting new technologies for?
- What will be the most used dental implant products by the end of the
- General practitioners will continue to move into dental implantology,
shifting trends in the market.
- How will this impact procedure and unit volumes?
- What factors are limiting the entry of general practitioners into dental
- The dental implant market is dominated by large, multinational
- Which companies are the leading competitors in the dental implant market?
- What strengths have allowed these competitors to lead the dental implant
- What events moving forward could change the competitive landscape?
Geographies Covered: US, Canada.
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry
professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting
model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in
procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed
analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading