Increasing numbers of GPs providing dental implants will create greater access to and patient awareness of dental implant treatments, leading to strong procedure volume growth and market expansion through 2023.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for dental implants in North America, with market projections across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- The North American dental implant market will experience strong growth over the forecast period as the economy stabilizes and patients are better able to afford these procedures.
- What procedure types are most popular in North America, and which types will see the strongest growth?
- What is the fastest-growing segment of the market?
- Is the market growing more quickly in the US or Canada, and why?
- Dental implant procedures continue to face competition from alternative treatments.
- What are these alternative treatments?
- What factors would cause a patient to choose an alternative treatment over a dental implant?
- GPs continue to move into dental implantology.
- What factors entice GPs to offer dental implant procedures to their patients?
- How will this impact procedure and unit sales volumes?
- What factors are limiting the entry of GPs into dental implantology?
- How will this trend impact competitors' strategies for maintaining and gaining market shares?
- There has been notable M&A activity in the dental implant market in recent years, and this will continue in forthcoming years.
- How has M&A activity affected the competitive landscape?
- What opportunities and challenges do these mergers present to competitors?
Geographies Covered: US, Canada.
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period (2013-2023).
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading competitors.