Market Research Report - 239844
European Markets for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Solutions 2013
|Published by||Millennium Research Group|
|European Markets for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Solutions 2013|
|Published: September 1, 2013||Content info:||
The European orthopedic soft tissue solutions market will continue to be impacted by the ongoing economic crisis in the region in the short-term; however, with recovery expected to begin in 2014, the market will grow moderately through 2021.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for Europe across a 10-year period.
Geographies Covered: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK.
Procedures Covered: Millennium Research Group's analysis uses the following breakdown of procedures:
(1) * Other includes LCL and MCL.
(2) ** Other includes allografts and synthetic grafts.
(3) *** Other includes Achilles tendon and synthetic grafts.
(4) **** Debridement refers to procedures that only involve debridement, while microfracture/debridement refers to microfracture procedures that are carried out with or without debridement.
Products Covered: Millennium Research Group's analysis uses the following breakdown of products in the market:
* Other devices include cross pins and screw and washer systems.