The North American dental biomaterial market is expected to experience modest growth through 2023, particularly in Canada, driven by a number of factors including increased incorporation of dental biomaterials in dental implant procedures.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for dental biomaterials in North America across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- The Canadian market will offer opportunities for growth over the forecast period due to the underpenetrated nature of the dental biomaterial market.
- Which segment has the most growth potential?
- What are manufacturers doing to enter these lucrative markets?
- Soft tissue membranes have been of increasing interest in the dental membrane market in the past few years.
- What are competitors doing to drive the adoption of soft tissue membrane products?
- What competitors will benefit most from this trend?
- How do prices of soft tissue membranes compare with other membranes on the market, and how will they change through 2023?
- In 2014, Straumann and Daiichi Sankyo (which market its tissue regeneration product through its Osteohealth division) were the only competitors with an approved product in the tissue regeneration product.
- What are the barriers to entry that dissuade other competitors from entering the market?
- What impact will this have on the market value and growth in comparison to the other two product segments?
Geographies Covered: US, Canada.
Market Forecast Features: Based on primary research with industry professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period (2013-2023).
Competitive Analysis: Millennium Research Group provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading competitors.