NSR's Satellite-Based Earth Observation, 5th Edition (EO5) provides a complete
and detailed analysis of the EO data vertical markets and their
evolution over the next 10 years. Through extensive primary research of EO
satellite operators and independent EO companies, EO5 presents a rigorous and
comprehensive bottom-up analysis segmented by 6 verticals, 3 products (Data,
Processing and Information Products) and 5 geographic regions.
Going beyond the detailed and unique vertical market segmentation introduced
in the earlier editions, EO5 provides unparalleled market size forecasts.
EO5 leads the industry as the only report to provide 10-year forecasts of data
cost by instrument and resolution (6 segments) .
NSR's Satellite-Based Earth Observation, 5th Edition features a meticulous
analysis of the EO industry's strategic environment. It delivers a
comprehensive assessment of the current trends, actors, imaging capability,
drivers and restraints in the industry and in each EO vertical market.
Finally, NSR contributes to strategic decision-making in this ever-changing
environment by assessing key success factors required to thrive in the EO
industry. This accurate & actionable information is regularly used as a core
component of strategic business plans across the globe.
NSR's Satellite-Based Earth Observation, 5th Edition answers
fundamental questions facing the Markets:
- What will the EO market size be in the next 10 years?
- How will the vertical markets evolve?
- What are the market effects of NGA's budget cuts?
- How will the distribution system evolve? What will be the impact of
- How much Data, Processing and Information Products will be sold?
- Which market size for which instrument-resolution?
- What are the EO satellite operators' market shares?
- What is the situation in terms of imaging capacity?
- How will imagery prices evolve?
- What will be the impact of Sentinel's free data policies?
- Which demand from which regions?
- What does and will it take to thrive as an EO satellite operator?
Which addressable markets from which vertical?
- What are the drivers for processing and information products? How will
Who Should Purchase the Report?
- Satellite Operators
- Data Distributors and Value-Added Service Providers
- End Users such as Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Engineering, Agriculture,
- Space Agencies
- GIS Providers
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Imagery Software and Hardware Manufacturers and Resellers
- Ground Stations Operators
- Banks, Financial Institutions and Other Investors
- Strategy Consulting Companies
- Environmental Research Organizations
- Policymakers and Regulatory Bodies
- UAVs & Aerial Operators
A Complete Analytical Perspective
Elements of this Study Include :
- A Complete PowerPoint Report Document containing all quantitative
and qualitative analysis
- A Market Summary Document (PDF) containing an overview of the
report findings and recommendations
- An Excel File containing all data and graphs so the client can
easily use this work as a basis for their own internal market projections
- Complimentary 1/2 half day of consulting time with the NSR analyst
who authored the report to review report findings and interpret the market