Ovum’s interactive model highlights the primary findings from our
ongoing research into the technological market dynamics in the IT hardware
Features and benefits
• The most complete and current guide providing revenue opportunity
forecasts in the IT hardware market from 2010-15.
• 54,000+ data points across various technology segments, verticals, and
geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
• Comprehensive technology growth predictions based on end-user
investment outlook, vendor confidence, and macroeconomic factors.
The model provides historic data and forecasts for key technology segments in
client computing and peripherals, enterprise voice, storage, server, and
network infrastructure domains for 2010-15.
Your key questions answered
• Which geographies provide the best opportunities for the sale of a
particular category of product and associated maintenance services?
• Which vertical is most attractive in terms of sales of a particular
• Which technology segment will have the highest adoption across
verticals and geographies?
Table of Contents
Key reasons to download this spreadsheet
Global IT Hardware Forecast: 2010-15 published by Ovum, Ltd. in March 11, 2011. This report consists of Pages: 13 and the price starts from US $ 15000.