Social media has changed the way that individuals interact with each other, as it augments other forms of communications such as email, written correspondence, Instant Messages, voice calls, and text messages. Content management vendors have a leading role to play in providing the technologies that organizations need to create social media content. These technologies range from WCM systems to create, monitor, and analyze content, to ECM platforms for archiving and records management to retain and store the content for compliance purposes.
- Social media capabilities are the latest features to be added to WCM solutions. At the very minimum these systems provide integration with social media sites allowing users to log in to a website using their social media credentials. More advanced WCM systems combine analytics and social media, allowing social media content to be created and analyzed within the WCM system.
- Learn how to exploiut social media as a sales and marketing channel using WCM technologies.
- Discover how social media content needs to be managed and retained for compliance purposes.
- How can the cloud provide an option for archiving?
- Why do organizations need to be aware of what their employees are saying about them?
About Ovum, Ltd.