This report provides comprehensive evaluation of the markets for hotel
gastronomy, restaurant and catering in Poland, along with insightful
forecasts for market expansion during the period to 2015.
It examines profiles of major restaurant chains of different segments as well
as leading food preparation and service suppliers and features the results of
two market surveys: one conducted on 600 Polish catering
establishments and a consumer survey of Polish preferences and
spending habits when dining outside the home.
This publication explores the variations in growth between segments and
sub-segments of the market, and investigates trends and industry events and
the influences they exert on consumers, caterers and gastronomy operators in
hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs and other popular dining establishments.
Featured topics of this report include:
- Data depicting value and structure of the Polish HoReCa market
overall and of each of its three key segments - hotel gastronomy, restaurants
and catering services
- Breakdown of the restaurant segment: value and analysis of
different types of dining establishments, such as fast food outlets, fine
dining, pizzerias, cafes and pubs
- Examination of the segment including hotel gastronomy and other
food service supply activities
- The restaurant segment as described through the results of a survey of
600 catering outlets located across Poland; detailed profiles of the
market's leading suppliers of food and food service products
- Market trends and the influence they have and continue to exert
over different types of HoReCa businesses
- Consumer preference survey results with regard to daily as well as
occasional dining out with an additional view on food delivery: spending
habits, favorite dishes, etc
- The Polish economy: its status and outlook for the future and
implications for the HoReCa market and its various segments.
This report supplies specific and reliable answers to questions like these:
- How much is the HoReCa market in Poland worth? What are the assessed
values of each of its segments and sub-segments?
- How much is the value of this market expected to increase over the next
two years? What are the projections for each segment and sub-segment?
- Which companies are leading this market in terms of value and growth?
- How is the competitive environment developing in each of the HoReCa
segments and sub-segments in Poland?
- Which trends and events are responsible for growth in this market?
- What are the common characteristics of the most successful Polish caterers?
- Which are the preferred food service supply companies in Poland?
- Where do Polish diners prefer to dine when they go out? How much do they
habitually spend during a given time period?
Benefit from information unique to this document:
- In-depth analysis of the newest and most powerful trends at work in
the HoReCa market in Poland
- Insight-filled forecasts for specific areas of market growth in the
next two years
- Explanation of the findings of two dedicated surveys - from
consumer and business viewpoints- that clearly reveal market status and growth
- Comprehensive levels of sales in the overall HoReCa market and its
- Valuation of the restaurant sub-segment and its top achievers
- Profiles of the country's foremost caterers - revenue totals,
outlets and plans to facilitate future growth.
Read about the latest developments in the industry and the opportunities available:
- Poland's restaurant market has not reached the level of development of
many comparable countries, leaving plenty of room for growth and expansion
despite recessive economic conditions
- Chain restaurants, fast food, pizzeria and cafe are experiencing
significant growth. McDonald's leads the market
- This report offers analysis of current conditions and prospects moving
The information furnished by this report is indispensable when:
- Building a growth or market entry strategy for the HoReCa sector in Poland
- Conducting a survey of potential opportunity available in this market
- Calculating market demand for specific types of products or services
offered by dining establishments in Poland
- Assessing the degree of market saturation overall, and in each major
- Studying the competitive landscape of the HoReCa market in Poland.
Professionals that will especially value this report include:
- Management, marketing and executive staff at companies active in the
Polish HoReCa market or preparing to enter the market
- Those engaged in the manufacture or distribution of products intended for
sale on this market
- Financial and investment consultants
- Those providing business consulting, analysis and research services
- Government, industry and commerce-oriented professionals with interests in
the HoReCa market in Poland.