This report provides information on major programs planned in the global Counter IED market. It provides details on top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
This report discusses the various programmes conducted by key players in the market, by dividing them into the main types of Counter IED. The report offers detailed information regarding quantity procured, country/companies supplying the equipment, delivery period and total contract value.
Reasons To Buy
"The Global Counter IED Market 2012-2022 - Major Programs: Market Profile" allows you to:
Understand the major Counter IED programs that are expected in the forecast period.
Gain insight into the information regarding the quantity procured for the market, country/ company supplying the equipment and the total contract value.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Major Counter IED Programs
- 2.1 Counter IED Vehicles
- 2.1.1 US - Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle program
- 2.1.2 Australia - Project NINGAUI
- 2.1.1 Brazil - Viatura Blindada Transporte de Pessoal, Media de Rodas (VBTP-MR) Guarani vehicle procurement program
- 2.2 Detection Systems
- 2.2.1 US - Persistent Threat Detection System (PTDS) program
- 2.2.2 US - Vehicle Mounted Mine Detection (VMMD) program
- 2.2.3 US - Soldier-Worn IED detector (SWID) program
- 2.3 Electronic Countermeasures
- 2.3.1 US - Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (CREW) program
- 2.3.2 US - Joint Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (JCREW) program
- 2.3.3 Australia - JCREW 2.1 radio-controlled improvised explosive device (RCIED) procurement
- 2.4 Unmanned Systems
- 2.4.1 US - Man Transportable Robotic System (MTRS) program
- 2.4.1 UK - CUTLASS Robot Procurement
- 2.4.2 India - Army Unmanned Vehicles Project
- 2.5 Counter IED Training
- 2.5.1 UK - SAAB counter IED training program
- 2.5.2 US - JIEDDO counter IED training program
- 2.5.3 US - SPAWAR Atlantic - Counter-IED Training program
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer
List of Tables
- Table 1: Program Details - Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Program
- Table 2: Program Details - Project NINGAUI
- Table 3: Program Details - VBTP-MR Guarani Program
- Table 4: Program Details - Persistent Threat Detection System (PTDS) Program
- Table 5: Program Details - Vehicle Mounted Mine Detection (VMMD) Program
- Table 6: Program Details - Soldier-Worn IED Detector (SWID) Program
- Table 7: Program Details - Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (CREW) Program
- Table 8: Program Details - Joint Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (JCREW) Program
- Table 9: Program Details - JCREW 2.2 RCIED procurement
- Table 10: Program Details - Man Transportable Robotic System (MTRS) Program
- Table 11: Program Details UK - CUTLASS robot procurement program
- Table 12: Program Details - Indian Army Unmanned Vehicles Project
- Table 13: Program Details UK - SAAB counter IED training program
- Table 14: Program Details - JIEDDO Counter IED Training Program
- Table 15: Program Details - SPAWAR Atlantic - Counter-IED Training
The Global Counter IED Market 2012-2022 - Major Programs: Market Profile published by Strategic Defence Intelligence in February 11, 2013. This report consists of 23 Pages and the price starts from US $ 495.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.