- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 218 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent director and C-level respondents.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on construction industry buyer spend activity, procurement behaviors and strategies.
- Key topics covered include annual procurement budgets, planned change in procurement expenditure, procurement expenditure by products and services, expected changes in regional supplier prices, critical success factors for supplier selection, future procurement objectives and e-procurement.
Buyer Spend Activity, Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence is a new report by Timetric that focuses on the procurement budgets of buyer companies in the global construction industry, and on the expected changes in the spending of supplier organizations in 2012. Further, this report gives access to the important criteria for supplier selection from the point of view of both buyers and suppliers. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and company size.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Annual procurement budgets
- Planned change in procurement expenditure
- Procurement expenditure by products and services
- Expected changes in regional supplier prices
- Critical success factors for supplier selection
- Future procurement objectives
Reasons To Buy
- Provides insights into the buying behaviors of the global construction industry and into the competition for supplier companies.
- Procurement and supplier selection strategies