- This report assesses and evaluates the global strategies, opportunities and best practices adopted to target female clients for various financial services.
- It provides detailed case studies from North America, the UK, India, Pakistan, the Middle East, South-East Asia and Australia to illustrate the various responses made by financial services companies to their respective female audiences.
The female financial services sector represents a profitable market still largely untapped in many areas of the world. There are currently 3.24 billion females worldwide, and it is estimated that around 50% of women in the world, 1.6 billion, are economically active. There is a growing segment of affluent women - senior executives, board members, property owners and entrepreneurs - wielding increasing economic power. There is substantial evidence that the female financial market is becoming increasingly populated, dynamic and affluent. However, many private and retail banks, credit card providers and insurance companies have still not actively targeted this sector, and there is a wide gap in the financial service offerings that are exclusively targeted towards women.
- This report provides an extensive analysis on the global female financial services market
- The report provides a detailed analysis on key trends, drivers, marketing strategies and challenges in the global female financial services market
- It details the marketing strategies adopted by various banks
- It provides detailed case studies of various financial products launched by companies to target female audiences
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the female financial services market
- Identify the growth drivers in the female financial services market
- Examine detailed insight into the variety of female focussed financial products currently available
- There is a special emphasis on the opportunities available in the female financial services market