The report provides market analysis, information and insights into China's cards and payments market, including:
- Current and forecast values for each segment of the Chinese cards and payment market including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing China's cards and payment market.
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards.
- Competitive landscape of China's cards and payments market.
The card market in China exhibited double digit growth both in value and volume terms during the review period. The debit card market grew at a CAGR of 17.27% during the review period in value terms. In volume terms the growth was even significant and was 47.6%. Similarly the credit card market grew at a CAGR of 34.1% in volume terms during the review period. In value terms the market grew by 60.0%. Both the debit and credit card market are expected to grow positively in value and volume terms during the forecast period. A notable tendency in the card market is that consumers use credit and debit cards for making high-value transactions. This has generated a massive growth in value terms both in the debit and credit card segments. Debit and credit cards are expected to be used for effecting high-value transactions in the forecast period. The debit card and credit card market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 47.6% and 60% respectively in value terms during the forecast period.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Chinese cards and payments market.
- It provides current values for the Chinese cards and payments market for 2011 and forecast figures for 2016.
- It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting the Chinese cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions.
- It profiles the major banks in China's cards and payments market.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to China's cards and payments market and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within China's cards and payments market.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in China's cards and payments market.
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in China.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing China's cards and payment market.