Canadian Payments Forecast - 2013, is an authoritative and independent
strategic review, analysis and market forecast on Canada's consumer payments
industry. This annual update provides in-depth analysis of the trends
influencing the payments industry, and provides forecasts for all major
consumer payment types, including emerging payment mechanisms such as
contactless, mobile and online payments.
NEW this year is the inclusion of findings from the TSI Payments Survey
conducted amongst more than 4,000 Canadian adult consumers. The TSI Payments
Survey focuses on Mobile, Contactless, Cashback, P2P Payments and Remittances.
NEW this year is also the inclusion of key indicator tables for
each payment modality covered in the report.
Key questions answered in Canadian Payments Forecast, 2013 include:
- What is the prognosis for cash, cheques and traditional electronic payment
- To what extent have contactless payments gained traction in the Canadian
market, and how is the Canadian contactless market likely to develop?
- How will the mobile payments market develop in Canada over the next five
- How important is the gift card market in Canada?
- What are the prospects for remittance payments in Canada?
- How is the P2P market developing in Canada?
- How is the regulatory environment in the payments industry in Canada
likely to develop over the next five years?