Service Station Retailing in Turkey outlines recent movements in the national petrol station network, fuel volume sales, network ownership, market shares, and site forecasts, and analyzes retailers' fuel, shop, car wash, and card propositions.
Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Turkey. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Turkey.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers' networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
In 2011, total fuel consumption in Turkey rose by 4.0% on the previous year to 18,524 million litres.
45.3% of all service stations in Turkey are operated by the top five retailers. The total number of service stations had declined by 4.2% year-on-year to 12,358 sites as at January 1, 2012.
There were car washes on 38.6% of Turkish petrol station sites as at January 1, 2012.
YOUR KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Which are the top five players in the Turkish service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Turkey?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Service Station Retailing in Turkey 2012 published by Verdict Research Limited in March 11, 2013. This report consists of 48 Pages and the price starts from US $ 2795.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.