UK Consumer Satisfaction Index 2012 for music & video is based around
individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a
retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each
Features and benefits
- Measure and rank your performance in customer satisfaction in the sector
and assess how this has changed using six years of history (2007 - 12).
- Includes ratings for price, range, quality, service, convenience,
ambience, layout and facilities. Use these to understand strengths and
- Identifies the biggest CSI winners and losers in music & video this year,
highlighting those that pose the greatest threat to your business.
Play.com has ousted Amazon from the number one spot overall, and has once
again claimed the highest score for price.
Tesco is the most improved retailer in terms of its overall score, excelling
in terms of range, price, and convenience.
iTunes is still placed first for convenience, despite recording a lower score
compared to 2011.
Your key questions answered
- What is driving satisfaction for different retailers in music & video?
Which retailers have improved the most?
- What are your competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how can you
exploit them by adapting your own strategies?
- How are drivers of satisfaction changing in terms of importance in the
consumers' eyes? What impact is the economy having on drivers of satisfaction?