During a period of restricted discretionary spend and low consumer confidence,
it is imperative that retailers know who their core customer base is and how
they should be targeting them. UK Customer Insights 2012 are based around
individual retailers and provide a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a
retailer's customers, including shopper profiles and the drivers of loyalty
Features and benefits
- Identify how the retailer drives loyalty and which stores are favoured by
disloyal customers to improve your own shopper penetration.
- Understand which strategies are most effective at driving customer loyalty
in food & grocery and justify your own business investments.
- Data is segmented regionally and by demographic and socio-economic group
to enable you to identify which customer groups offer the most opportunities.
A comprehensive analysis of a retailer's customer profile.
Your key questions answered
- How has the profile of the consumers shopping at the food & grocery
retailer changed over the past year and what has caused this?
- What drives consumers to shop for food & grocery at the retailer? What
makes them disloyal?
- How many other stores do your shoppers use for food & grocery and what
stores are these? Will these be a threat going forward?