This new 880-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 37 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US molecular diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases - Genetic Diseases
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Forensic Testing
- Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market And Technology Overview
- A. DNA Sequencing
- B. DNA And RNA Probe Technology
- C. Detection Technologies
- D. Instrumentation Review
- E. Biochips: Genosensors, Microarrays, and Labs-on-the-Chip
- F. Pharmacogenomics
- G. Major Applications
- 1. Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- 2. Cancer Testing
- 3. Genetic Diseases
- 4. Forensic Testing
- 5. Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- 6. Other Applications
- H. Competing/complementing Technologies
- A. Executive Summary
- B. Business Environment
- C. Market Structure
- D. Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Major Product Development Opportunities
- A. Instrumentation
- B. Reagent Kits and Test Systems/panels
- C. Computers, Software and Automation
- D. Auxiliary Products
Design Criteria For Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
- A. Internal Development
- B. Collaborative Arrangements
- C. University Contracts
- D. Distribution Strategies For Decentralized Testing Markets
Potential Market Entry Barriers And Risks
- A. Market Maturity
- B. Cost Containment
- C. Competition
- D. Technological Edge And Limitations
- E. Patent Protection
- F. Regulatory Constraints
- G. Decentralized Testing Market Challenges
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
More Companies Listed in Completed Version of the Table of Contents
List of Tables
(For a Complete List of Tables Please Request a Free Sample.)