This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the German coagulation market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the German coagulation laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 coagulation procedures performed in German hospitals, commercial laboratories, and physician offices, including typical coagulation daily work loads.
- Placement estimates for major automated and semiautomated systems.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of nearly 50 leading analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of coagulation technologies and their potential market applications.
- Major opportunities for coagulation instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for instrument and reagent suppliers.
Contains 406 pages and 19 tables