This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests, performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices and ambulatory care centers.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 60 high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains: 275 pages and 42 tables.
About Venture Planning Group
Venture Planning Group is an international market research, publishing and management consulting firm, providing syndicated and custom services to corporate executives and key decision-makers in the healthcare, biotechnology, chemical, food and beverage, electronics, and other industries.
VPG has served over 1,000 corporations in 70 countries, and has established a broad network of domestic and international contacts with industry executives, opinion leaders, and experts from leading universities, research centers, the financial community and the government.