This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the German molecular
diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the German molecular diagnostics laboratory
practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and
technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats,
detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification
- Ten-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Forensic Testing
- Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test
systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their
sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new
products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 850 pages and 36 tables