- Comprehensive 575-page analysis of the UK tumor marker testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the UK laboratory practice, as well as key
economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with
significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types
of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia,
lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts over for 40 tumor marker
performed in UK hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician offices.
- Placements and installed base of automated and semi-automated analyzers
used for tumor marker testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market
shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new
products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains: 575 pages and 85 tables.