This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the UHNWI population and Wealth Management industry in India. It provides market size and forecasts of the UHNWI population. By leveraging the WealthInsight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns such as city specific data.
India has one of the highest UHNWI growth rates in the world. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of India's UHNWIs by city and sector. The report also reviews these findings in an analysis of India's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of India's UHNWI
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of India's UHNWI, including city and sector specific data
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011 * Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in India
- City specific ratings
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Family office information
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight HNWI Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading database of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the HNWI Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI around the world. With the HNWI Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Information on sources of wealth for UHNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.