The High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015 report provides projections of the volume and wealth of India's HNWI and a comprehensive background of the Indian economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings from the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the HNWI population and Wealth Management industry in India. It provides market size and forecasts of the HNWI population. By leveraging the WealthInsight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns.
Table of Contents
Note: The Table of Contents has been edited for brevity; please contact Global Information or request a sample for a full list of this report's contents and a list of all 25 tables and 33 figures offered up in the report.
2 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- 2.1 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
- 2.2 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
- 2.3 Benchmarking Indian Wealth in Context
3 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- 3.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2015
- 4.1 Banking Regulations, Taxes and Laws
- 4.2 Key Economic Trends and Drivers
List of Tables
- Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Table 2: HNWI Wealth Sector Market Attractiveness, 2007-2015
List of Figures
- Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
- Figure 2: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
- Figure 3: HNWI Wealth Sector Market Attractiveness, 2007-2015
- Figure 4: HNWIs - India vs RoW and Asia-Pacific