This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Size of Switzerland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 4,328 UHNWIs in Switzerland in 2014, with an average wealth of US$154.9 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 76 billionaires, 829 centimillionaires and 3,423 affluent millionaires in 2014.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total HNWI population of Switzerland in 2014, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Switzerland increased by 19.0%, from 3,638 in 2010 to 4,328 in 2014.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 90.0%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 19.6% and 17.8% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 25.2% to reach 5,790 in 2019. This will include 98 billionaires, 1,091 centimillionaires and 4,601 affluent millionaires.