This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the UHNWI population and wealth management industry in Brazil. It provides market sizing and forecasts of UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsight's HNWI Database, to provide key demographic breakdowns such as region and city specific data.
Brazil has the highest number of HNWIs in Latin America and third highest among BRIC nations. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of Brazilian UHNWIs by city and sector. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the local Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Brazilian UHNWIs
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- City and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Brazil
- Largest private banks in Brazil by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.