- The report is based on primary survey research of more than 2,000 industry professionals who travelled at least once over a three month period. The research was conducted by WMI using its premium consumer panels.
- This report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the outlook for the business travel sector and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012.
- This report forecasts business traveler expenditure on hotel accommodation, details trends in business travel and provides information on customer expectations of new technologies and services.
- Key topics covered include the forecast of expenditure on hotel accommodation and hotel selection criteria.
Changes in Business Traveler Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from WMI's exclusive panel of global business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012. The report also benchmarks the types of hotels business travelers choose and identifies preferred modes and channels of hotel selection. Survey results have been presented and analyzed based on travel frequency, age, gender and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumer respondents related to the following:
- Average duration of stay at business hotels
- Change in expenditure on hotel accommodation
- Popular hotel types and preferred modes of hotel selection
- Future developments for business growth
Reasons To Buy
- Effectively examine business traveler perceptions on the average length of stay in a hotel, the change in hotel accommodation expenditure and determine business growth opportunities.
- Identify popular hotel types, preferred modes of hotel selection and key channels for research to allocate marketing resources for better return on investment.