540 PV fabs worldwide manufacturing described from Polysilicon production to
PV modules capacity up to 2013
- PV Fab Database 2012 covers the photovoltaic industry value chain form
polysilicon to module manufacturers (540 fabs).
- It is a powerful tool for equipment & material suppliers to develop
worldwide business with the key players of the PV value chain.
- The database enables you to analyze PV production capacities by technology
- You have the possibility to implement the database with new information
and use it daily to structure your own analysis.
A DATABASE DEDICATED TO YOUR NEEDS
Our database references 540 fabs locations with technical and business
contacts involved in the PV industry.
Regularly updated, this tool can be used to:
- Search new qualified contacts to develop your company
- Study the profile and distribution of one given technology among the
different industry players
- Access key contacts developing the PV technologies for business
- Find key figures and profiles for your marketing strategic plans
MAIN NEW FEATURES OF 2012 EDITION
- Removal of PV companies that stopped the production as a consequence of a
significant technology and market consolidation
- Quasi-monocrystalline (“monolike”) silicon players
- Flexible cells & modules
Our PV Fab Database details for each player:
- Wafer based:
- Monocrystalline silicon
- Quasi-monocrystalline silicon
- Multicrystalline silicon
- Thin (<120 μm) crystalline silicon wafer
- III-V compound semiconductors
- Thin films:
- New concepts:
- Others (thin film crystalline silicon...)
- CEO, CTO, Marketing Manager, Business developer...
Fab identity & locations
- Addresses, fab production capacity up to 2013
- Concentrator module
Evolution of the production capacity from 2008 to 2013
ABOUT YOLE DÉVELOPPEMENT
Beginning in 1998 with Yole Développement, we have grown to become a
group of companies providing market research, technology analysis, strategy
consulting, media in addition to finance services. With a solid focus on
emerging applications using silicon and/or micro manufacturing Yole
Développement group has expanded to include more than 40 associates
worldwide covering MEMS and microfluidics, Advanced Packaging, Compound
Semiconductors, Power Electronics, LED, and Photovoltaic. The group supports
companies, investors and R&D organizations worldwide to help them understand
markets and follow technology trends to develop their business.