A new force in biosimilar and NCB drug and market tracking
FirstView's Biosimilar Index is a new, comprehensive drug intelligence service
which provides a robust, dynamically updated and highly-detailed insight into
the status of leading biosimilar and NCB assets in development worldwide.
Exhaustively referenced and sourced, it is one of the most comprehensive
analyses of its type providing both on-going tracking of development and
interpretation of the commercial and clinical significance.
Two class beating services in one subscription!
Biosimilar Index: Pipeline Database
The Biosimilars Index: Pipeline Database is checked daily. When a significant
event happens, the database is updated, thereby ensuring you're up to date
with current market dynamics. The database is provided as a dynamic MS
Excel™ file with complete data and filter analysis tools included.
Available 24/7 through a secure password protected site, there are no limits
on how frequently you can download the XLS file. Having access to the database
enables you to see the whole biosimilar and NCB landscape across multiple
classes and geographies
Essential details covered in the database include:
- Brand name(s) of reference products
- Indications and reported sales for the reference product
- Originator company
- Biosimilars development company
- HQ location of development company
- Therapy class
- Key indication(s)
- Mode of application and route of administration
- Clinical trials status
- Global marketing status
- Marketing agreements and licensing opportunities
Powerful data with intuitive analysis tools
With Biosimilars Index: Pipeline Database at hand, you can effortlessly compare and contrast biosimilars in development by country, originator company, stage of development, condition and therapeutic area. The data is provided in MS Excel™ and comes with filters and search built in. The data can easily be exported to your own analytics package or data visualisation platform.
Biosimilar Index: Landscape Review
What's hot and what's not? The biosimilars sector is constantly evolving.
Important research progress, commercial deals and product launches are
regularly announced. The Biosimilar Index: Landscape Review strips away market
rumour and speculation to tell you exactly what has happened and why it is
Published quarterly, the Review is based on the daily-updated research in the
Biosimilar Index: Pipeline Database, enhanced by critical insights and
understanding from biosimilars experts.
The benefits and features of the Biosimilar Index: Landscape Review...
- Includes essential structured data including
- Sales data for reference products
- Current and future market milestones
- Individual single view analysis for leading products
- Clinical trial activities and flow charts of development phase.
- The service draws on a wide-range of reliable information sources such as
clinical trial registries, company communications, conference proceedings,
broker analysis and social media.
- Includes powerful interpretation and analysis by knowledgeable experts to
ensure that developments are scrutinised and the implications highlighted.
- Presented in MS PowerPoint™ to bring clarity to the extensive
charting and tables provided which can be incorporated into your own
Key benefits and features:
With Biosimilar Index you can...
- Understand the biosimilar and NCB development landscape through
comprehensive coverage of the pipelines of all major biosimilar developers
- Drill down to discover the levels of potential biosimilar
competition by therapy area, drug class status and geography
- Establish the level of biosimilar competition for leading biologic
- Learn which biosimilar developers are potential future competitors
- Identify the biosimilar and NCB portfolios of over 130 companies
and discover the leaders in product development for which products/therapy
- Know where the development hotspots are and what research is taking
The Biosimilar Index is feature rich...
- Includes both structured data and commercial interpretation
- The Biosimilar Index: Pipeline Database covers all significant biosimilar
products and is updated daily. Available 24/7 in MS Excel™ with
unlimited downloads which can be incorporated into your own analytics package
or visualisation software
- The Biosimilar Index: Landscape Review provides and insightful quarterly
analysis which identifies the developments that are really important
- Biosimilar Index is Informed by a wide-range of respected sources with
expert internal and external inputs and oversight
A service for the whole industry
Whether you work in big pharma, a biosimilars development company, a clinical
service organisation, a regulatory body or in commercial investment and
finance, the Biosimilar Index provides a clear window on the world of
biosimilar drugs and their developers.
With the Biosimilar Index you are always in the know!