International Tax Review is a daily online plus monthly print magazine subscription product that provides access to tax news and analysis, comment from tax executives, officials and practitioners and comparative discussion of develpments in different jurisdictions around the world, making sure that users have everything they need to make informed business decisions. This combination of news, analysis and intellegence from an independant source is unlike any other tax product on the market.
International Tax Review provides you with an unparalleled hub of global tax information, insight and intellegence. International Tax Review keeps you informed, saves you time, gives you a competitive edge and allows you to make business decisions in confidence. This unique publication is an indispensable tool for tax professionals.
Subscribers can benefit from:
- Unbeatable, daily news coverage of the four major tax areas:
- Compliance Management - Covering what tax professionals need to know about national and international compliance procedures and policies. Topics featured included tax accounting and reporting.
- Corporate Tax - Focusing on aspects of direct tax such as reforms, rate cuts, budgets, policy and corporate tax risk management
- Indirect Tax - Featuring the latest news and insights into the challenges in indirect tax, including changes to VAT rates and rules, and the inauguration of new indirect taxes systems.
- Tax Disputes - Dealing with the key administrative and judicial decisions around the world; the development of alternative dispute resolution strategies, comparative analysis and comment on tax litigation
- Coverage of the key multilateral organisations with a role in tax, eg, EU, OECD and UN
- Up-to-the-minute analysis on the latest developments in tax
- In-depth features covering trends and developments in four key areas: Transfer Pricing, Indirect Tax, Corporate Tax, Tax Disputes
- Detailed discussions, comparisons and reactions to the most significant tax news
- Targeted opinion pieces
- Breaking news alerts to keep you up-to-date
- Print copies of International Tax Review magazine
- Numerous supplements available in print and online