Global Market Insights Inc. currently has a repository of more than 2,000 syndicated reports covering a diverse range of industries like Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Bulk and Specialty Chemicals, Electronics and Media, Oil, Gas, and Energy, Food, Nutrition, and Animal Feed, Healthcare and Medical Devices, HVAC and Construction, Polymers and Advanced Materials, and Sustainable and Smart Technologies.
Utilize our GMIPulse platform to subscribe and get the finest strategic value that Global Market Insights Inc. has to offer. The subscription service from Global Market Insights Inc. is adaptable and can be customized as required. It includes:
- Easy access to granular and authentic market data
- Go-to solution for all market research needs
- Comprehensive competitive landscape and a breakdown of company profiles
- Ability to realize a proper understanding of industry ecosystems
- Custom client profiles to understand the latest growth opportunities and needs
- Technology tracking and its impact on industry trends
These reports also cover previously published reports and reports to be published during the subscription span. Additionally, GMIPulse also offers access to the latest report releases, upcoming GMI launches, and more as and when they are published.
Exceptional benefits of GMIPulse:
1. Instant report access
Subscription to GMIPulse would provide clients with direct access to comprehensive market reports in no time.
2. Tailor-made reports
Access to customized market reports consisting of trends, technological developments, and innovations by company leaders as per client needs.
3. Priority sales support
Access to best-in-class sales support and assistance in lesser time.
4. Market tracker
Get streamlined access to all the trends and happenings in the market for informed decision-making.
5. Enhanced analyst hours
Improved access to analysts for a variety of strategic assistance and explanations.
6. Pricing benefits
Tailor-made reports that fit clients' pockets and needs.
7. Secure login
Password-protected access to all reports, anytime for enhanced user experience and security.
Bulk and Specialty Chemicals:
The global bulk & specialty chemicals industry has been witnessing significant growth owing to the increasing inclination toward sustainability to reduce toxic emissions along with the increasing demand for chemicals in the production of apparel, home furnishing, technical textiles, and floor coverings.
Global Market Insights focuses on innovation and sustainability taking place in the bulk & specialty chemicals industry. It also tracks the changes & technological developments in the industry and covers market information regarding the following segments:
- Commodity Chemicals
- Renewable Chemicals
- Fine Chemicals
- Platform Chemicals
- Lubricant & Greases
Commodity chemicals, also referred to as bulk chemicals, are manufactured on a large scale to fulfill global market demands. The cost-effectiveness and easy availability of commodity chemicals will favor its market size. Also, the use of commodity chemicals as intermediates in the manufacturing of other chemicals will drive its demand in industries such as construction, plastics, and adhesives. Increasing investments in developing technologies that can benefit the chemical industry in terms of productivity, effectivity & profits will support the market demand for commodity chemicals. Global Market Insights offers a deep analysis of various products related to the industry including acetic acid, phosphoric acid, and sodium carbonate. The company also tracks the latest technological advancements and strategic developments to deliver a competitive benchmarking for the commodity chemicals industry along with providing insights on key industry players, government regulations across the industry, and major market drivers.
Renewable Chemicals: The renewable chemicals industry is undergoing major technological advancements and accelerating the shift from a waste-oriented to a resource-oriented economy across the globe. Increasing attention toward a positive environmental footprint has led to chemical recycling, which reduces landfill and the leakage of toxic chemicals into the environment. The renewable chemicals industry has been significantly driven by major chemicals including renewable methanol and bio-renewable chemicals.
Global Market Insights (GMI) focuses on the key innovations & strategies undertaken by major players operating in the renewable chemicals market. The company also offers insights into the current trends and drivers associated with the renewable chemicals market dynamics, further providing an in-depth study on the chemicals industry.
The fine chemicals industry will witness innovations across the globe driven by end-users such as product manufacturers demand for high-performing chemicals along with customer demand for more sustainable materials. Biotechnology companies are working on the development of bio-based chemicals, which can be used to produce sustainable materials with improved sustainable operations, contributing to higher cost savings and higher efficiency. The fine chemicals industry has been significantly driven by some major chemicals including agrochemicals, construction materials, surfactants & disinfectants, adhesives & sealants, paper & textile chemicals, leather chemicals, personal care & cosmetics, electronic chemicals, and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Global Market Insights (GMI) focuses on the key innovations & sustainability and strategies adopted by the major players operating in the fine chemicals market. The company also offers insights into the current trends and drivers associated with the fine chemicals market dynamics, COVID-19 impacts based on end uses of the product, raw materials, and industry value chain, further providing an in-depth study across the following chemicals industry.
- Agrochemicals: Technological innovations in the agricultural sector to improve the agricultural yield and the overall performance of agrochemicals in crop production have been major drivers boosting the agrochemicals industry expansion. The growing population will boost the demand for fiber supplements & food along with focus towards increasing the agricultural yields will drive the agrochemicals market growth. Global Market Insights studies the key competitors operating across the agrochemicals industry and provides a detailed company profile focusing on product assortment, strategic initiatives, and SWOT analysis of the players in the agrochemicals industry.
- Construction chemicals: Growing urbanization and smart city developments are driving the demand for construction chemicals, contributing to the construction chemicals industry expansion. Product launches by key construction chemical companies and global spending on construction activities along with expenses in projects such as industrial, real estate, and other infrastructure are driving the construction chemicals industry growth. Certain aspects of chemicals including strength, resistance to undesirable weather, and durability are driving the construction chemicals industry growth. Market players focusing on new & quality products, product portfolios, and new product launches are expanding the construction chemical sector, leading to positive impact on the overall construction chemicals market.
- Surfactants & Disinfectants: The rising demand for infection control measures to manage the occurrence of hospital-acquired infections and the implementation of stringent regulations on the use of surface disinfectants across various applications, such as healthcare, hospitality, and food & beverage, have driven the surfactants & disinfectants market growth. The growing use of highly effective surface disinfectants amidst the COVID-19 pandemic has boosted market growth. Extended government support to keep the environment clean has also accelerated the consumption of surfactants & disinfectants across end users. Global Market Insights provides an in-depth analysis of various products available across the industry including biosurfactants, silicone surfactants, oilfield surfactants, alcohol-based disinfectants, and hypochlorite bleaches. Innovations along with product launches by market players have enabled the overall industry to reach a wider spectrum of consumers.
- Adhesives & Sealants: The increasing applications of adhesives and sealants in different end-use applications including packaging, consumer durables, pressure-sensitive tapes, assemblies on a production line, furniture, and footwear are increasing the demand for adhesives & sealants. Companies are focusing on developing better & innovative products with higher adhesion and bonding capacity to create a competitive edge in the market. The rapidly growing population, rising standards of living, and the desire to own a house have resulted in a substantial rise in construction activities globally, driving the demand for sealants. Global Market Insights covers a wide spectrum of adhesives & sealants including floor adhesives, aerospace interior adhesives, and silicone sealants.
- Paper & textile chemicals: Innovative solutions in the textile industry to meet customer expectations for fashion and style is driving the textile chemicals market. Textile chemicals find applications in various treatments, such as laminating, coating, finishing, fabric pre-treatment, and water repellence, driving the textile chemicals market demand. The increasing demand for paper products, such as wraps, cups, and baggage, in the food industry along with the growing utilization of paper in magazines and newspaper has highly influenced the paper chemicals market, positively impacting the market growth. Global Market Insights studies the key competitors operating across the fine chemicals industry and provides detailed company profiles focusing on the product assortment, strategic initiatives & SWOT analysis of the players in the paper & textile chemicals industry.
- Leather chemicals: Changing fashion trends along with numerous leather patterns, which represent fashion trends in terms of texture, feel, color & overall appearance, are driving the leather chemicals industry. Advancements and developments in leather products along with leather influencing clothing market patterns, such as bordered coats & others, are driving the leather chemicals market expansion. The rapid adoption of the changing fashion trends among consumers along with the increasing number of fashion-conscious consumers is driving the leather chemicals industry. Global Market Insights studies the key competitors operating across the fine chemicals industry and provides detailed company profiles focusing on the product assortment, strategic initiatives & SWOT analysis of the players in the leather chemicals industry.
- Personal care & cosmetics: The growing demand for cosmetic products owing to the increasing individual consciousness toward external beauty has driven the personal care and cosmetics chemicals market growth. Lifestyle changes and a rise in cosmetic use have led to the cosmetic market growth over the last few years. New product launches and innovative strategies have increased the sales of cosmetic products, boosted the global cosmetics demand and contributed to the personal care & cosmetic chemicals industry expansion. The increasing consumer demand for customized cosmetic products has driven the demand for personal care & cosmetics chemicals for use in different cosmetics, according to individual skin requirements and preferences. Global Market Insights provides an in-depth analysis of the various products available across the industry including cosmetic preservatives, cosmetic pigments, organic cosmetics ingredients, and personal care ingredients. Innovations and product launches have enabled the overall industry to reach a wider spectrum of consumers.
- Electronic chemicals: Evolving technology at a rapid pace along with fast change & progress in the technological sector is driving the demand for electronic chemicals. The high demand for smarter devices and appliances, according to changing needs and technological developments, has driven the electronic chemicals market expansion. Increasing inclination toward greener choices, such as solar and renewable energy, is driving the electronic chemicals sector. The significant potential of electronics in training, education, entertainment, and marketing has further driven the demand for electronic chemicals. Global Market Insights provides an in-depth analysis of the various products available across the industry including electronic cleaning solvents. GMI studies the key competitors operating across the fine chemicals industry and provides a detailed company profile focusing on the product assortment, strategic initiatives & SWOT analysis of the players in the electronic chemicals industry.
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients: Pharmaceutical market research companies are strengthening their research & development efforts for early detection, prevention, and non-pharmacological interventions in addition to new drug developments, driving the active pharmaceutical ingredients industry expansion. The fine chemicals sector from active pharmaceutical ingredients is focusing on providing innovative solutions for preventive treatments, active ingredients & diagnostics, thus driving the active pharmaceutical industry expansion. The increasing demand for low-cost therapeutics along with the high demand for pharmaceutical fine chemicals with efficacy & availability is also driving the active pharmaceutical industry expansion. Global Market Insights studies the key competitors operating across the fine chemicals industry and provides a detailed company profile focusing on the product assortment, strategic initiatives & SWOT analysis of the players in the active pharmaceutical ingredients industry.
The rapidly evolving chemical industry along with the continuously changing consumer demands will create further scope for platform chemicals to serve as a substrate for numerous value-added products. The increasing inclination toward developing effective chemicals that offer higher efficiency with reduced cost will propel the market demand for platform chemicals. Global Market Insights offers extensive insights into various products available across the industry such as aspartic acid and itaconic acid. The company also focuses on the major innovations & developments undertaken by the key players operating in the platform chemicals market and offers deep insights into the current trends & drivers associated with the platform chemicals market dynamics.
Lubricants & Greases
Growing automation in various industries for enhancing the production capacity and the high quality of products will favor the use of lubricants & greases. The use of lubricants and greases to ensure the long life of machines by limiting the deterioration of moving parts and heat generation will support their market demand. Also, companies are reducing their expenditure on maintenance and replacement of costly machines & equipment and this factor will widen the scope of lubricant and grease usage, especially in industries that are machine-intensive. Global Market Insights provides a thorough analysis of various products available across the industry including marine lubricants, forestry lubricants, synthetic lubricants, and aerospace lubricants along with growth drivers & technological advancements across the industry.