Money Management Intelligence is an exclusive, daily information service with
clearly organized news, features, proprietary surveys and informed perspective
on the North American pension fund investment industry. It takes you up close
and personal with key sales and marketing professionals at investment
management firms, leading industry consultants and key decision makers at
North American plan sponsors.
A Money Management Intelligence subscription includes:
- Covering pension fund investments across the U.S and Canada including,
investment strategies, search & hire activity and competitive information on
investment managers and consultants that impact your daily business - and make
a difference to your bottom line.
- Customize your homepage News to display the latest on assets or regions
specific to your needs.
- Breaking news, daily and weekly summary email alerts. Customize by topic,
region and frequency.
- Proprietary Surveys of plan sponsors, investment managers and
consultants to delve into the specifics of how they run their businesses,
approach current issues and plan for the future.
- Ask the Sales Expert delivers feedback from prominent sales and
marketing professionals on their management style, sales technique, trends and
- Ask the Advisor provides feedback from prominent consultants on
hot trends or current problems in the industry to get their take on the matter.
- Industry Trends are backed by iiSEARCHES data and on-the-record
commentary from industry leaders to deliver a full contextual picture of
current industry topics.
- Plan Sponsor Profiles feature a pension fund or another benefit
plan including details on the fund's structure, business and operations.
- Consultants Profiles feature prominent industry consultants
including details on their views on investments, recent recommendations,
manager selection process, concerns, and working relationships.
- Powered by iiSEARCHES, the Search & Hire Directory provides actionable
sales leads on investment manager, consultant and service provider searches
being conducted by North American plan sponsors that are critical for winning
- Bi-weekly print issues delivered to your home or office. Download a PDF
version of the print issue the Friday before you receive it in the mail.