GlobalCapital is born out of the association of EuroWeek with other respected publications: Asiamoney, Total Securitization and Derivatives Week, and the launch of a new service on GlobalRMB. Like the titles it incorporates, GlobalCapital relies on accuracy, independence and quality. Our mission is to provide quality and authoritative news and opinions for the capital markets industry, capture key trends, report on the most important deals - and its key players.
GlobalCapital.com delivers daily services dedicated to key market sectors:
- Syndicated Loans
- Leveraged Finance
- Emerging Markets
- Corporate Bonds
- Asia Pacific
- Daily and weekly email alerts - you can set your preferences up online to receive only the information that matters to you straight to your inbox;
- Print newspaper- published every Friday, the print edition of GlobalCapital brings hard-hitting coverage of the week's industry trends and capital market deals, "Bond Comments", derivatives, analysis of transactions, and expert opinion;
- The service comes with sector specific priced deals data sets, league tables, deal pipelines and people moves;
- Top bank and issuer profiles - on a single page and each week, see where your organisation ranks (or your peers') across all of Dealogic's bookrunners league tables, and track where its activity and people made our headlines;
- Special Reports and Roundtables - topical reports that focus on cutting-edge products, issuers and markets;
- Archive - search 17 years' worth of articles for invaluable historical coverage of deals, industry trends and people moves;
- Multi-device access - the design of GlobalCapital adapts to all mobile and tablet devices for better ease of use;
Why GlobalCapital is unique:
- Has a team of reporters who are experts in their field, writing incisive, informed and readable stories that get to the heart of the world's most complex, dynamic and innovative financial markets;
- It has bolstered news and data coverage of the global DCM, ECM and derivatives markets by bringing together the expertise of editorial teams from EuroWeek, Asiamoney, Total Securitization and Derivatives Week;
- It has all the news and gossip on the people and firms that drive the world's toughest and competitive markets. Who's hiring and who's firing? Who's moving where? Who's making waves? And who are the people to watch in the future?
- It tells you all you need to know when you need to know it, empowering you with the vital information you need to stay ahead of your competitors, making your job easier and saving you time.
A year's subscription gives you more than just a weekly read. A GlobalCapital subscription is a source of daily news covering the world's most complex, dynamic, innovative and competitive markets. There has never been a better time to subscribe.