Annual Information Service
Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine
|Published by||Frost & Sullivan||Product code||7769|
|Published||annual subscription||Content info||Annual Subscription, 18 Issues per year, 15 Pages Per Issue|
|Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine|
|Published: annual subscription||Content info: Annual Subscription, 18 Issues per year, 15 Pages Per Issue||
Futuretech, a series of 18 executive briefings a year, is your opportunity to learn about new and emerging technologies before they become common knowledge. Each briefing, consisting of about 24 pages, introduces you to a new technology that is poised to take off and, therefore, ripe for investment and business opportunities. Not only do we analyze the new technology, project its market impact, but Futuretech also identifies the key players on the forefront of development.
Competitive Edge that Comes from Intelligence
Futuretech watches hundreds of technologies in every research area including such diverse disciplines as nanotechnology, sensors, manufacturing, genetics, materials and coatings, microelectronics, and industrial bioprocessing. As the technologies emerge from the laboratory and move towards commercialization, Technical Insights' team of editors and analysts targets the most significant ones for further research and publication.
With our expert tracking abilities and contacts, Futuretech is often the first reporting service to provide a complete expose on a budding new industry and market. This translates into ground-floor opportunities for subscribers. For example, a year before any other publication, Futuretech told its subscribers how electronic noses would have an enormous impact on the sensor market; how wearable computers would be employed in industry; and how speech recognition technology would be exploited by appliance and car manufacturers.
Annual Subscription of Individual Issues
Futuretech is available as an annual subscription that keeps you abreast of the latest technologies enabling you to benefit from the developments in a diverse range of disciplines. Briefings are also available for individual purchase.
Although not rigidly structured, every Futuretech briefing gives you:
1. Perspective ? A succinct explanation of a specific new technology, including an analysis that compares it with competitive technologies and signals the ones that it may replace.
2. Impact ? A forecast of the new technology's potential to create new markets, or to significantly modify existing ones.
3. Status/Forecast ? A brief history of the technology's origins, identifying its key developers and outlining a likely schedule for commercialization.
4. Barriers to Commercialization? The technical and commercial problems that may hinder progress with the new technology.
5. Market Outlook ? A forecast of the size of the markets where the technology must compete, and a projection of the dollar value of its likely market share.
6. Technical Description ? An executive's view of the new technology, describing how it works and what makes it unique.
7. How You Can Exploit ? A strategic, business-oriented view of the technology, complete with the names, phone numbers and affiliations of the people and institutions you should contact to get in on the ground floor of this new opportunity.
8. Key Researchers ? Bibliographical information about the people, research groups and companies that are leading the efforts in the new field - among which you will find partners or consultants.
9. Patents ? A listing of patents the technology is based on, identifying those available for license.
10. Resources? Citations of related work in scientific journals, studies and other reference materials related to the technology.