Annual Information Service
High-Tech Material TechVision Opportunity Engine
|Published by||Frost & Sullivan||Product code||7772|
|Published||annual subscription||Content info||Annual Subscription, Weekly, 15 Pages Per Issue|
|High-Tech Material TechVision Opportunity Engine|
|Published: annual subscription||Content info: Annual Subscription, Weekly, 15 Pages Per Issue||
The High-Tech Materials (HTM) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various materials across industries.
Some material technologies include: lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials. This TOE highlights innovation features, value propositions, industry impact of 15 monthly innovations along a particular theme, and includes strategic insights on the technology from a global perspective.
Strategic insights include insights on IP, competitive landscape, key research focus areas, key success factors for technology adoption, and noteworthy funding details.
Sample Weekly Table of Contents
* 5-AXIS LASER POWDER DEPOSITION FOR SOLID 3D METAL PARTS
* COMPUTER-CONTROLLED SLURRY DEPOSITION OF CERAMICS
* PRECISION HIGH-SPEED MACHINING WITH VIBRATION CONTROL
* PREDICT WARPAGE PERFORMANCE OF GAIM PARTS
* CHEAPER CERAMIC MICRORODS FOR PIEZOCOMPOSITES BY HIP
* ELECTRONIC NOSES READY FOR MANY ROLES
* SOME IMPORTANT PATENTS FOR YOU TO CHECK