Annual Information Service
Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine
|Published by||Frost & Sullivan||Product code||7773|
|Published||annual subscription||Content info||Annual Subscription, Weekly, 15 Pages Per Issue|
|Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine|
|Published: annual subscription||Content info: Annual Subscription, Weekly, 15 Pages Per Issue||
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
This monthly TOE highlights innovation features, value propositions, and the industry impact of 12 innovations along a particular theme, and includes strategic insights on the technology from a global perspective. Strategic insights include insights on IP, competitive landscape, key research focus areas, key success factors for technology adoption, and noteworthy funding details.
* ENZYME IS ACTIVE AT SOLVENT/WATER INTERFACE
* BIOSCIENCE GETS DAMAGED WASTEWATER PLANT BACK UP
* CHEAPER HYDROGEN WITH SYNTHETIC ENZYME
* AROMATIC POLYCARBONATES BY ENZYMATIC REACTION
* NATIONAL STARCH AND EXCELSIOR PART WAYS
* PROCESS CONVERTS WASTE INTO FEED MATERIAL
* CONTROLLED FED-BATCH PROCESS DEGRADES PHENOL
* SOME IMPORTANT PATENTS FOR YOU TO CHECK