The 6th edition of the ‘Domestic Garden Buildings and Structures Market Report - UK 2018-2022' represents an up-to-date and comprehensive review of the garden buildings and structures market, and focuses on market size and forecasts, key influences and supply & distribution.
Products included in the report:
- Garden buildings for all year use - including modular rooms, timber framed and other insulated garden buildings e.g. tree-houses, shepherds huts, etc.
- Log cabins and summerhouses.
- Garden sheds & garden storage.
- Garden structures and other products.
Key areas of particular interest include:
- Review of market performance 2013-2017.
- Review of major product groups - market sizes, influences, trends.
- Identification of key market influences - consumer interest, homeworking, product design, housebuilding, housemoving, weather, gardening activities, trend towards secondary residential garden building use as well as garden buildings for leisure activities etc.
- Review of key suppliers and distributors - shares, trends, market developments.
- Market prospects up to 2022 - future growth expectations, key opportunities and threats to the market.
- Detailed market data and insight on the domestic garden buildings and structures market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
- Domestic garden buildings and structure market - market definition in terms of products included.
- Market size (buildings only) - analysis by value from 2013-2017 and key characteristics of the market.
- Key influences on the market - consumer interest, gardening activities, product design, housebuilding, housemoving, homeworking, weather, trend towards secondary residential garden building use as well as garden buildings for leisure activities etc.
- Market forecasts - market size, prospects and influencing factors on market to 2022.
- Market size of the garden buildings used for working, accommodation and leisure use by volume 2013-2017, with forecasts of 2018-2022.
- Review of key product sectors - garden building for all year use (modular, timber-framed and other insulated garden buildings (e.g. tree-houses, shepherds huts); log cabins & summerhouses; garden sheds & storage; greenhouses; and garden structures etc.
- Assessment of product sector market sizes 2013-2017 and review of products including recent trends and factors affecting sector.
- Product mix shares by value.
- Sector forecasts - sector size, prospects and influencing factors on sectors to 2022.
Suppliers and Distribution
- Overview of the market - distribution structure indicating key routes to market.
- Supply structure - including review of key suppliers by product groups.
- Market share by value for the major suppliers.
- Profiles of key suppliers - turnovers, areas of specialization etc.
- Distribution overview - home improvement multiples, direct supply, online, mail order & catalogue companies, garden centres, timber & builders merchants, others - key players in major channels.
- Channels of distribution share by value.
- Forecast of market development - Review of prospects in 2018-2022. Future trends likely to affect this market.
- Positive and negative factors affecting the market - consumer confidence & spending, housebuilding & housemoving, homeworking, widening use of garden buildings for leisure & residential use, gardening activities, weather, upgrading & customization of buildings etc.
Blue Forest UK, Crane Garden Buildings, Dagless, Dunster House, Eden Greenhouses, Elite Greenhouses, Eurovudas, Forest Garden, Garden Lodges, Green Retreats, Harrod UK, Hartley Botanic, Henley Garden Buildings, Homelodge Buildings, Homestead Timber Buildings, Inside Out Buildings, Juliana Group, Kybotech, Lowfield, Keder Greenhouses, Lugarde, Luoman Oy, Mercia Garden Buildings, Palmako, Pinelog, Rooms Outdoor, Rowlinson Garden Products, Smart Offices, Swallow (GB), TG Escapes, The Greenhouse People, The Malvern Collection, Timeless Garden Rooms, Vitavia Garden Products, Wentworth Garden Rooms, YardMaster and more.