The 9th edition of the ‘Underfloor Heating Market Report - UK 2018-2022' reviews the market for underfloor heating (UFH) - one of the fastest-growing sectors within the UK market for heating systems - which is finding increasing favour in both domestic and non-domestic applications. The report focuses on market size and trends, regulatory developments, product mix, industry supply, distribution and market prospects.
Key content covered:
- Underfloor heating market - size, structure, key trends and market prospects.
- Product sector review - product sector mix, water-based and electric UFH systems, UFH controls, etc.
- End-user applications - housebuilding, domestic RMI, self-build/custom-build housing, commercial applications, public sector applications, e.g. health and education.
- Supply and distribution - main suppliers and key distribution channels.
- Market forecasts - overall UFH market and for key product sectors.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Key market trends - market developments, key drivers influencing water-based and electric systems.
- Construction activity - new build housing, refurbishment activity, non-domestic output, etc.
- Influence of non-domestic sectors - in particular, the healthcare and education sectors.
- Supply chain review - analysis of key players, as well as leading distribution sectors.
- Market forecasts to 2022 - analysis of the key factors affecting future industry direction.
- Detailed market data and insight on the underfloor heating market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
The Underfloor Heating Market
- Underfloor heating market - analysis by value from 2013-2017, with forecasts to 2022, key characteristics of this market. Impact of the economy and construction on the structure of the market - market trends and major factors influencing market development.
- Market development - Overall heating market, share taken by underfloor heating, growth of the market, influence of renewables, floorcoverings, design trends etc., development across the end-use sectors.
- Growing awareness and influence of other drivers such as floorcoverings, interior design, building methods etc., and how these may influence the market in the short to medium term.
- Product mix - breakdown of the product mix by sector, split by water-based and electric UFH systems by end-use application (domestic and non-domestic).
- Supply and distribution - key channels, supplier review and assessment of the contractor sector.
- Review of key distribution channels, distribution to end users and contractors, domestic and non-domestic distribution by major product group, strengths & weaknesses including direct, builders and plumbers' merchants, heating specialists, electrical wholesalers, DIY multiples, online retailers etc.
End Use Applications
- Market mix by application - private housing, social housing, custom-build/self-build housing, non-domestic applications.
- Analysis of housing market - new build, domestic RMI, mix of completions, house moving activity, etc.
- Custom-build housing - market size and trends, regulatory developments, prospects.
- Other applications, e.g. domestic conservatories - market size and trends, prospects.
- Non-domestic applications - healthcare and education sectors, other non-domestic uses - key trends, issues and prospects.
Key Underfloor Heating Products
- Analysis of key product sectors - product mix for 2013-2017 and forecasts up to 2022.
- Electric underfloor heating - cable systems, heating mats, heating foil systems.
- Water-based underfloor heating - key components, retrofit varieties.
- Underfloor heating controls - thermostats, manifolds, actuators, 'smart' controls, etc.
- Key channels - DIY multiples, builders' merchants, heating specialists, online retailers, etc.
- Company profiles - financial performance, merger and acquisition activity, recent new product innovations, etc. Identification of key manufacturers for electric and water-based systems.
AHT Advanced Heating Technologies, Allbrite UK, Ambient Electrical, Begetube UK, Brugg Pipe Systems UK, C&F Technics, Continental Underfloor, Danfoss, Domoteck, Ebeco, Elektra, Emmeti UK, Ezewarm UK, Flexel International, Flowcrete UK, Gaia Climate Solutions, Giacomini UK, GDC Group Limited, Heat Mat, Heatstore, Honeywell, Indeco, Intatec, Invisible Heat, JG Speedfit, Jupiter UK, KLIMA, Levante, LK Systems AB, Maincor, Mathewson Underfloor Heating Solutions, Myson, Nu-Heat UK, Omnie by Timoleon, Pedarson, Philex, Pipelife Ireland Limited (QPL), Polypipe, Raychem, Rayotec, Rehau, Rettig UK, Robbens Systems, Uponor, Thermo-Floor UK, Thermogroup, Timeguard, Vent Axia Group, Vysal, Vogel & Noot, Warmafloor, Warmup, Watts Industries UK, Wavin UK, Worcester Bosch Group and more.