"ICT and mobile IoT services will provide the key opportunities for operator business revenue growth in Israel between 2020 and 2025."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Israel for micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of the operators that are active in the business market in Israel: Bezeq, Cellcom, Partner and HOT.
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
- Pay TV
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management