"Operators' investment in ICT and mobile IoT services in Japan will support the overall growth of their business revenue."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Japan for businesses of all sizes.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market addressable by operators for ICT services and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of operators active in the business market in Japan including NTT, KDDI and SoftBank.
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s and at least 1Gbit/s
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management