"Operator ICT services revenue will grow due to a rapid increase in businesses' demand for cloud and data centre services."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Mexico for businesses of all sizes. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report and the associated data annex provide:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also describes operators that are active in the business market in Mexico including AT&T Mexico, Axtel, Claro (América Móvil), Grupo Televisio, Megacable, Movistar (Telefónica) and Total Play Group (TPG).
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset voice
- Handset messaging
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management