"5G accounts for only a small share of the overall revenue in the monetisation platforms segment, but it has been an important driver of new spending, particularly for medium-sized and large CSPs."
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific monetisation platforms software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Key questions answered in the monetisation platforms market share report:
- What was the overall size of the market (monetisation platforms software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the monetisation platforms market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the monetisation platforms systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
Who should read this report:
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare to each other.
- CSPs that are planning charging or billing system upgrades, particularly for 5G or as part of digital transformation initiatives.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the monetisation platforms market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- billing and charging
- policy management
- partner and interconnect
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 20 vendors in this market, and summaries of selected other players.
- Aria Systems
- CGI Group
- Huawei Technologies
- MATRIXX Software
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra