- Synthetic gypsum is a by-product of various industrial processes. This once ignored material has now become a valuable source used by industry across the world in plasterboard, cement production and agriculture, among other applications
- The global market for synthetic gypsum totals 151.4 million tonnes in 2017
- By 2022 this will grow to 219.8 million tonnes, equating to a value of nearly $1.1 billion
- Forecasted high volumes of expansion within the Asian market, which is growing to meet its vast energy demand.
Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of the supply chain for the growing synthetic gypsum market, from its production to various end use markets like plasterboard, construction materials, and agriculture
- Provides strategic forecasts for the supply and demand of synthetic gypsum, segmented by type, end use, and region, to 2027
- Over 90 tables and figures of exclusive industry data based on primary and secondary research.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Synthetic Gypsum Market Forecasts to 2027 is based on extensive primary and secondary research from multiple sources. Interviews were carried out with individuals within major producing companies and other industry participants, including trade associations, to create an unrivalled picture of synthetic gypsum supply at a local level. Additional data was derived from various published sources, including conference papers and corporate information taken from published financial and technical reports, as well as industry organizations and surveys.
What will you discover?
- Discussion of government regulations and other drivers for change in this industry
- A detailed picture of synthetic gypsum supply across different regions globally, both current and forecast
- Market size by end use: plasterboard, construction materials and agriculture
- Comprehensive market data and industry analysis based on new primary research.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Gypsum processing companies
- Industry consultants and analysts
- Plasterboard and cement suppliers