Paraguay's Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.78% during 2022-2027.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- Paraguay is a growing economy in Latin America, with international trade relations with major markets, a fast-growing public sector, and government initiatives for digitalization driving market growth.
- The Government of Paraguay is also working towards strengthening the market with initiatives such as Building the Paraguay of 2030, also known as the National Agenda 2030, the Personal Credit Data Protection Law, and the establishment of REDIEX, which helps in preparing information related to business opportunities in Paraguay.
- Despite being a landlocked country, Paraguay shares its borders with major markets such as Brazil and Argentina, empowering it in terms of connectivity, trade, and energy sharing. The government is also working towards improving inland connectivity with the establishment of a national fiber-optic network.
- Paraguay also has a presence of free trade zones that further drive opportunities for investment in the market with benefits in terms of tax exemption for foreign investments and custom duty exemptions for imports by local organizations.
- Paraguay also has the availability of an abundance of renewable energy generated from hydropower, with hydropower dam projects also sharing energy with major markets such as Brazil and Argentina.
PARAGUAY DATA CENTER MARKET OUTLOOK
- The market has a presence of global cloud service providers such as Microsoft and Google, who have their storage locations established in the country, which is expected to further drive the investment by cloud service providers in the market.
- The demand for colocation is expected to increase in sectors such as agriculture, cloud, IT & telecom, and government in the coming years. Sectors such as BFSI and healthcare are also expected to fuel the demand for retail colocation in the market.
- Paraguay is among the highest renewable energy generators in Latin America, with around 82% of the energy mix generated from hydropower and biomass.
- Government and organizations are also aiming to increase investments in the adoption of artificial intelligence in their operations. For instance, The Government of Paraguay has developed a platform named as ParaEmpleo that uses artificial intelligence to analysis of the capabilities of applicants and assign specific job opportunities.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and the Paraguay colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Paraguay by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Data center investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Paraguay data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the Paraguay data center market size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Paraguay
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 2
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): NA
- Coverage: 1 City
- Data center colocation market in Paraguay
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2027)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- The Paraguay data center landscape market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
PARAGUAY DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Some of the key investors in the Paraguay data center market include Tigo Business and IPXON Networks.
- The market has a wide opportunity for investments from colocation and telecom data center operators owing to government initiatives, availability of green energy, and growing digitalization.
- The market has the presence of several global IT infrastructure providers such as Dell Technologies, Huawei Technologies, Lenovo, Juniper Networks, and IBM.
- Modular data center providers have a tremendous opportunity within Paraguay, and there is a fewer number of traditional brick-and-mortar data centers owing to the region being considered at higher risk than its neighbors.
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
- Existing Facilities in the region(Area and Power Capacity)
This report analyses the Paraguay data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
- IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- General Construction
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & commissioning Services
- Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS
- Dell Technologies
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
DATA CENTER CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS & SUB-CONTRACTORS
SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS
- Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
- Daikin Applied
- Schneider Electric
- Vertiv Group
DATA CENTER INVESTORS