The global market for bioengineered protein drugs is estimated to increase from $354.1 billion in 2022 to reach $521.3 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% from 2022 through 2027.
The monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) segment of the global bioengineered protein drugs market is estimated to increase from $197.9 billion in 2022 to reach nearly $312.5 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2022 through 2027.
The peptide hormones segment of the global bioengineered protein drugs market is estimated to increase from $51.3 billion in 2022 to reach $69.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 through 2027.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for bioengineered protein drugs, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions regarding bioengineered protein drugs. Segmentation is based on the drug type, disease type, and region.
Industry growth drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in bioengineered protein drugs are also discussed in detail. The report also provides information on the bioengineered protein drug market competitive landscape, features detailed company profiles, and discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
- 28 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for bioengineered protein drugs
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) from 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for bioengineered protein drugs market, and major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global bioengineered protein drugs market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by drug type, disease type, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall biopharmaceutical industry
- Discussion of the regulatory aspects and standards for bioengineered protein therapeutics, newly approved products, underlying clinical trials for all phases and list of vaccines, and the COVID-19 impact on the progress of this market
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities to develop new and improved therapies, market development strategies, and company value share analysis
- Identification of the major companies involved in the production and modification of protein drugs, and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca plc, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) Co., Pfizer Inc., Merck and Co., and Sanofi S.A.