The global market for hyperspectral imaging should grow from $104.0 million in 2018 to $206.2 million by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for hyperspectral imaging in military surveillance should grow from $29.3 million in 2018 to reach $56.7 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 14.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for hyperspectral imaging in agriculture should grow from $7.9 million in 2018 to reach $16.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 15.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
The hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into categories as follows -
- By technology - spatial scanning and spectral scanning.
- By form factor - portable and benchtop. The portable equipment segment is further segmented into handheld and others. The benchtop equipment segment is further segmented into rack mounted and others.
- By system - benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software.
- By application - military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, research and others.
- By region - North America (the U.S., Canada and Mexico); Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific); and rest of the world (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes central and South America).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
- 57 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for hyperspectral imaging and identification of their applications in military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, and research
- Country specific data and analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Middle East and Africa
- Coverage of history, evolution and future outlook and expectations of hyperspectral imaging
- Analyses of various types of hyperspectral imaging and determination of the market dynamics for each of the equipment type
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and evaluation of factors impacting the market
- Complete understanding of the key technologies like spatial scanning and spectral scanning and detailed description of benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software
- Comparison of hyperspectral imaging with multispectral imaging
- Snapshot of quotes by key opinion leaders
- Company profiles of the major players of the industry including Brimrose Corp. of America, GE Healthcare Inc., IMEC, Northrop Grumman Corp., and UTC Aerospace Systems