The global market for brain tumor therapeutics should grow from $1.1 billion in 2018 to reach $2.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
Chemotherapy segment of brain tumor therapeutics market should grow from $771.3 million in 2018 to reach $1.3 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
Targeted therapy segment of brain tumor therapeutics market should grow from $297.2 million in 2018 to reach $652.8 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 17.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
This report provides an overview of the current and future global market potential for brain tumor therapeutics. It provides a detailed analysis and information about conventional treatment options, ongoing market trends and the future direction of the market with respect to brain tumor therapy.
- The report covers a detailed background of the disease state, along with epidemiological and demographic data, market segmentation by therapy (chemotherapy and targeted therapy), age group of patients (adult and pediatric brain tumors), end users (hospitals, cancer research institutes and medical universities) and a detailed regional market analysis including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
- The report provides information on newer treatment opportunities and cutting-edge research on therapeutics for brain tumors. It covers various types of treatment used in the field of neuro-oncology: surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
- A detailed analysis of agents used in the market for chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy, as well as a pipeline analysis of newer molecules and therapeutics is covered in the report.
- A comprehensive analysis of market dynamics in the industry and current market trends are described in the report, along with the competitive landscape and discussion about key market players in the field of brain tumor therapeutics, where market strategies of these players are studied and described. The report includes a patent analysis of brain tumor therapeutics.
- The report concludes with company profiles of key players in the development and commercialization of brain tumor therapeutics.
- A separate chapter on emerging trends and breakthrough technologies in the field of neuro-oncology has been included in this report.
Excluded from this report are the market size for equipment used in radiotherapy, surgical equipment and supplies and market size for drugs used for the symptomatic management of cancer (anti-epileptics, anti-emetics and hormonal medications). This report also excludes market size for immunotherapy. This is not a proven treatment for brain tumors and is currently being developed in research and clinical trials.
Market values are provided for 2017 as base year, 2018 and forecast through 2023.Estimated values are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 20 data tables and 40 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global market for brain tumor therapeutics within the pharmaceutical industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Impact analysis of major drivers and restraints, and regional dynamics of the global brain tumor therapeutics markets and current trends within the industry
- Company profiles of prominent players in the market, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eisai Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc., and Novartis International AG