This report provides a brief description of super-resolution imaging techniques, and evaluates the current and emerging trends related to this technology.
- An overview of the super-resolution imaging technologies in life science sector to evaluate cells at the nanoscale level
- Quantitative analysis of the market outlook for super-resolution imaging systems
- Discussion of various types of super-resolution imaging systems, configuration of these systems, their applications in biophysical investigations, and recent technological achievements
- Current technology assessment as well as outlining trends that are expected to contribute to market growth for these imaging technologies
- Comparison between three preeminent kinds of super-resolution microscopy technologies, such as stimulated emission depletion microscopy (STED), photoactivated localization microscopy (PALM) and stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy (STORM)
- Discovering the advantages and challenges in using these techniques together; along with current and emerging trends for improving super-resolution imaging systems